Friday, March 11, 2016

Vimtag (Fujikam) 361 HD, IP/Network ,Wireless, Video Monitoring, Surveillance, security camera



This is a great survalance Camara. I like that it is very simple to setup and can be placed anywhere. The app was easy to install and use. The setup for connecting this to my network was fairly simple,  I  just had to hook it up to the router and follow the steps. The quality of the pictures / videos are good. Another great thing about this camera is it has night vision thats always a plus. I like to use this to watch over my house and animals, you never know what could happen. This is a cheaper way to keep an eye on my house instead of getting an actual security system. I have been using my Samsung with the app. You can also monitor the camera with multiple devices. Over all I really enjoy this product. 

http://www.amazon.com/Fujikam-Wireless-Monitoring-Surveillance-security/dp/B00JAJ9U8K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450196670&sr=8-1&keywords=vimtag

No comments:

Post a Comment