Sunday, September 25, 2016

I like this self massage stick. This has been fairly easy to use and it takes only a little bit of pressure but feels like a good amount which is nice. I like to use this on my back between my spine and my shoulder, it helps relive the tension and pain that I get sometimes. This tools is actually really easy to grip onto and use. I'm still trying to figure out all of the pressure point areas that I can use this on, but I mainly use it for my back. The plastic is very durable it doesn't bend or feel flimsily at all.

Pros:
-Durable plastic doesn't bend.
-Feels nice on my back.
-Doesn't take much pressure.

Cons:
-No instructions, you will have to good on all of the different areas that you can use this on.

I have no affiliation with this company and received no compensation for sharing my honest opinion. All my opinions come from my own experience with this product. I did receive this product for free to test out.

No comments:

Post a Comment