Sunday, October 11, 2015

Review of the Acquapura Personal Filter

Acquapura Personal Filter



 This is a must in a survivor kit or just when I'm taking long hikes. The size is perfect for keeping it in my backpack. The exterior filter is very easy to put on / take off. I did actually try this in a creek, when I was hiking and the water actually tasted pretty clean and looked clean also. I like that it has a cap to cover the top piece that I drink from. This device is just so simple to use and its also very easy to clean. After using this on some random water while hiking I feel like it can definitely trust it. Also this filter offers three layers of filtering. Over all I'm very happy. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VOR9IWY?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment