Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review of the Window Mounted Cat Bed

Window Mounted Cat Bed

 

 Good concept needs a little bit of improvement. So first off putting this together was kinda a pain... the tubes were extremely hard to put into the fabric, it seamed like the fabric was to small for the tubes. I had to have help getting the tubes into the fabric. Once I got this all together I attached the suction cups to my sliding glass door in my kitchen. At first the suction cups were dropping off really quick, so I cleaned the glass throughly and that did help allot with the suction cups sticking. The cat bed stayed up for a good 10 minutes until one of the suction cups let go. My cat was on the bed and got extremely spooked after that happened. It seams like there is just the one suction cup on the bottom that always gets lose after a little while. My cat and little dog love the bed but the issue is the one suction cup that always gets lose. It kinda is scary if you have this up high and then if the suction cup gave away your animal would fall. I like that the bed its soft and I like that you can detach the cushion for easy cleaning. If all of the suction cups would stick to the surface with out having to worry about one getting lose this product would be the best. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZAL0QAS?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment