Monday, February 1, 2016

KUKPO 8-Peice Measuring Cup

I love this set! I like to always make home made food and having messaging cups an spoons is a must. I like that these have a silicon handle which is easy to hold on to and its also comfortable. The messaging cups also offer a spout on each side which makes it very easy to pour out liquid with out spilling it. The quality of these measuring cups / spoons is superior, its made from high quality stainless steel. I have enjoyed using this product. I also really love how modern these measuring cups / spoons look. I have mostly used plastic spoons and cups in the past and i'm extremely impressed with these stainless steal cups and won't ever go back to plastic. Clean and measuring up has been extremely easy. Another thing that I love is the measuring amount is engraved on the handle, so it won't wear-away. I have bought other kitchen products from this brand in the past and every time I have been very impressed. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.



This set comes with
 - 4 cups  (1/4 cup, 1/3cup, 1/2cup, and 1cup.)
- Spoons 4 sizes (1/2TSP, 1TSP, 1/2TBSP, 1TBSP.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014EN39GU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment