Friday, January 29, 2016

Travel Umbrella

Travel Umbrella This umbrella looks absolutely adorable. I love the purple flower thats on-top of this umbrella, I always get compliments. I like that this umbrella automatically opens and closes at the push of a button. When you push the button to close the umbrella I did have to use both of my hands to push it down and lock it in place. This umbrella is actually built really well, the material is a great quality. The water runs right off this umbrella, it doesn't really hold onto the water which is nice. I love this umbrella it has been perfect for my needs. I like that its compact and I can carry it around and it doesn't feel like a hassle. This also has a strap on the handle which is nice for carrying it around with. I'm very happy with the look of this umbrella and the quality is great. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

2 comments: