Sunday, October 2, 2016

Devek Premium Freezer Labeling Tape

Devek Premium Freezer Labeling Tape


Nice for labeling my frozen food. This tape actually works nicely, it doesn't leave any residue either. Very easy to use, just pull the tape to the desired length and cut it. The tape seems to be very durable it didn't peel or fall off in the freezer. The tape feels thicker than most tapes. This is actually a pretty decent sized roll as well. With this tape you will need to put the tape on before sticking the item in the freezer, I tried to apply this to something that was already in the freezer and it didn't work that well.Works just as expected.

Pros:
-Cut it to any size needed
-Thick tape that holds on securely
-Doesn't leave behind a sticky residue
-Freezer safe

Cons:
None

I have no affiliation with this company and received no compensation for sharing my honest opinion. All my opinions come from my own experience with this product. I did receive this product for free to test out.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AIL6FZE

No comments:

Post a Comment