Monday, October 3, 2016

Smarson Indoor LED Light Garden Small Black


I love this Hydroponic Garden. 

This device is really easy to set up the instructions are easy to read. I like that the light system is automatic and you don't have to worry about watching over your plant it takes care of its self. With the lights it turns on for 14hr then it shuts off for 10hrs. Also the device has a little leveler for the water levels that shows when you will need to add more water. 

In the Manuel it didn't really explain how to plant seeds or anything it just explained how to set up the device. What I used that seemed to be easier than using seeds is I used starters from my basil plant (I cut the top of my basil plant and put it into the pod) this is actually working amazingly well. I also have another potted plant right by this one and that plant is thriving thanks to the light from this device. I'm actually surprised on how well the basil is doing it looks nice and green and is firm. I'm very very happy with this device and how well its working.

Pros:
-Automatic lights
-Self sufficient (You don't have to baby your plant this does it all)
-My plants love it, they are doing better than ever
-No having to worry about nasty bugs compared to regular potted plants

Cons:
-Could have more info about how to plant the seeds, etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment