Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My review of the ISA Profesional Flat Iron Hair Straightener


ISA Profesional Flat Iron Hair Straightener


I have been using this flat iron for the last few weeks now and I love it. This doesn't have a temperature gage it automatically adjusts based on the thickness of my hair. I like that it automatically adjust, it gives the perfect amount of temperature. I start off by turning the straightener on and let it heat up for a minute, it straightens my hair very easily and also it creates perfect curls. When going over my hair it doesn't pull or anything just slides over it smoothly. I have had other straighteners in the past that have pulled out my hair, thats what i'm always worried about when I get a new flat iron. I like that it is black and red it looks nice and sleek. It would be nice if it did have a LCD screen that showed what temperature it was at. Over all i'm very happy with how well this straightens my hair and also helps me create soft curls that look great. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

My favorite things about the ISA Professional Flat Iron
- Automatic Temperature adjustment
- 360 degree no tangle cord
- Black and red design
- Goes over my hair nice and smooth
- Makes my hair extremely straight



No comments:

Post a Comment