Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Review for the KUKPO Professional Grade Garlic Press

KUKPO Professional Grade Garlic Press
This is a very heavy duty garlic press. When I first opened the package instantly you can see that the quality of this garlic press is a high quality. This is heavy and very sturdy. It makes adding garlic to any dish easy. I love the design of it, the stainless steal looks nice and sleek. I find cleaning this is very easy, usually what I have done is just soak it after using it and wipe it clean. In the past I have always cut my garlic by hand and it always took a little while, but with this it makes it very easy just pop it in and your good to go. This garlic press is everything I was hoping for. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

 My favorite things about this Garlic Press
- Its dishwasher safe 
- Nice sleek design
- Stainless steal 
- Easy to use and clean
- Heavy duty

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZRUVUPM?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment