Thursday, August 20, 2015

My review of the Allure 2200W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer

Allure 2200W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer



Wow this blowdryer has power! This blowdryer is light weight but its very powerful. I have really long hair that usually takes for ever to dry. The first time using this blowdryer I could see instantly how fast it was drying my hair compared to the blowdryer I was previously using. I would say this blowdryer cut the time in half, its crazy! The reason the this blow dryer works faster than others is because it has Ionic Technology, which breaks up water quickly to reduce the drying time.

I also tend to get bad fly aways / frizzy hair and with the concentrator novel and the cold setting it has helped allot with taming my hair. The design is nice and sleek, I really enjoy the look. This blowdryer provides 2 Speed settings and 3 Heat settings.  The Heat and Cold setting is unlike any other blowdryer, the heat is very hot and the cold setting actually gets pretty cold. My hair feels pretty smooth and nice after using this blowdryer. I'm extremely happy with this blowdryer. I would recommend it.

- 2200 Watt motor with a lightweight frame
- Concentrator Nozzle
- 2 Speeds / 3 Heat Settings
- Ionic Technology

This product was received either at lower or no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKQFT4I?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment