Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review of the XTAVA Professional Auto Rotating Curling Iron

XTAVA Professional Auto Rotating Curling Iron


I'm very impressed with this Curling Iron. I didn't even know anything like this existed. This makes curling my hair so easy. The buttons are very easy to use on this curler. It does take a few minutes to get use to the buttons, but its very very easy. Usually when I curl my hair its always easier to curl the left side of my head and I always have issues with turning the curler on the other side of my head. So this helps me out so much!

 The first time using this curler I fell in love. This gives my nice looking curls. I can get different types of curls with this tool just based on how long I hold it on the heat for. This also helps with shortening the time that it takes to curl my hair. I love that it has a small LCD screen that lets you adjust the heat temperature with 11 different heat stages.

Another plus it has an auto shut off feature which I definitely need, I tend to be forgetful. I absolutely love the material this curling iron is made of, the handle feels very soft and is comfortable to hold. This also includes a heat glove which is always nice to have, especial since this curl gets very hot. I couldn't be any happier with this curler! This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

Temperatures 210F - 430F
- 11 Heat Temperature Stages
- Heat glove
- Auto Shut Off
- Swivel Cord

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RFX553W?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment