Thursday, August 20, 2015

My review of the Sparks Deluxe Bra Wash Bag

Spaworks Deluxe Bra Wash Bag


I absolutely love these! I tend to be very lazy when it comes to laundry and usually would just throw my bra in the washer and then I have to worry about it getting all mangled / ruined. However with this awesome creation I don't have to worry about that any more. Its simple all you have to do is put your bra / delicates in this 6 x 6 mesh bag and zip it up and your done. This bag keeps all my delicate together and my bra safe. This is seriously a life saver. The wash bag is made of ultra-fine mesh and fits cup sizes A, B, C, D. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V6YUZA4?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment