Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review of the Garden Hose Nozzle / Spray Gun

Garden Hose Nozzle/ Spray Gun


This is perfect for my garden. This has 9 different settings that are all great. My favorite setting for my garden is the shower setting, its very soft on my plants and provides a good amount of water. This nozzle isn't just for a garden though I have used the jet setting to clean my car. Also I like that it has a mist setting, on a hot day I like to just put the mist setting on and let it mist my patio area it feels pretty good. This nozzle is actually pretty easy to use and grip, its very comfortable as well. I am really loving this nozzle it is way better than other brands that I have used in the past. This is a very well designed nozzle from the colors to the grip placement. I would definitely recommend this product. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

My favorite things about this garden nozzle.
- It provides 9 different settings
- I love the black and yellow color
- Very easy to grip
- High quality material
- No leaks
- Shut off valve

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0103G33QI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment