Saturday, November 7, 2015

Review of the 5-Quart High Quality Stainless Steel Colander

5-Quart High Quality Stainless Steel Colander


 This colander is great, its nice and big. The handles are the perfect size and are very comfortable to hold. The handles also have good grip. I always love to make pasta and a colander is very helpful. This colander is also very helpful when it comes to cleaning my vegetables from the garden. I like that it has a standing base on the bottom, so I can just place it in the sink and run the water over it. The water drains out easily with out any issues. The colander its self seams to be very sturdy and made of a good quality material. The size has been great it has fit everything I have needed. Over all this is everything I was expecting. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013RDFKBK?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment