Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunsella Buddy Boxes


These are great for my lunches or just storing random things around my house. I have a office job and I always make home made lunches for lunch, these have been great to use. I like the size its perfect for my needs, Dimensions: Length 9.5 x width 6.2 x height 2.2 inches. These containers are not waterproof, so I usually just put my sandwich or chips in here. I also use these for my kitchen and household storage needs. I like to stay organized and these have helped. The lids are easy to pop on and off. I really like that it has 3 different compartments "1st compartment: 3 1/2 cups, 2nd compartment: 1 1/3 cups, 3rd compartment: 1 cup.". The colors are really fun. Over all these storage containers have been great. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FOIAD8W?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment