Thursday, November 26, 2015



The Ultralight Hammock Straps



I love how easy these straps are to use. I like to hike and camp, so i'm always bringing my hammock along with me. The hammock I bought actually has different straps that I had to fiddle with and tie, these straps make it way easier to set up my hammock, because I haven't had to worry about tying a knot. The straps are fairly light weight and fit in the pack with my hammock. Also the straps have a 500 pound capacity. I toughed and pulled on the straps and they were pretty firm and didn't move. I had my hammock set up for a while and I didn't have any issues with it coming lose. I do like that these straps are safer on the trees as well. Over all this product has been really good. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0179AO5AY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment