Friday, November 20, 2015

Review of HoMegaStyle Lemon Squeezer

HoMegaStyle Lemon Squeezer


I love that this set comes with the Lemon Squeezer and the Zester. The lemon squeezer has been very simple and easy to use. The grips on the handles make it easier to squeeze the lemons with out it slipping out of my hands. The lemons that I've used have fit perfectly in the Lemmon squeezer. The device actually seams to get every last drop from the Lemons. I do like that this included the zester as well, because I like to add Lemmon / Lime flavor to foods such as past or stir-fry. I'm a huge fan of lemmon water and I have been using this lemon squeeze almost every day. The quality seams to be really good. Also this company backs the product with a lifetime guarantee. I love this product and have been very happy with how well and easy it is to use. I also really enjoy the look and feel of the zester and Lemon Squeezer, the look is very modern. This product actually surpassed my expectations. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013O2IK4I?ref_=pdp_new_dp_review

No comments:

Post a Comment