Sunday, December 6, 2015



Cocktail Shaker

I really like this Cocktail Shaker, I have had allot of fun making a variety of different drinks. This also contains a little booklet that has a few delicious drink mixes. The product is made from stainless steel, so I don't have to worry about it rusting and it should last a very long time. This shaker holds up to 24 OZ of liquid and has a built in stainer. Another thing that I really like about this shaker its dishwasher safe. The shaker has been really easy to use just pour shake and drink. Me and my fiancé have had such a blast making home made drinks. I love the way this cocktail shaker looks, its just very sleek and the ingrained logo looks really good. I would recommend this product its very easy to use any one could do it, its also very easy to clean. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment