Friday, December 11, 2015

Review of the Solar Lantern

Solar Lantern

 I'm obsessed with this Solar Lantern. I love to hike and be outdoors, so i'm always looking for products that work well outdoors. I really that that this solar light expand and collapses that has made it very easy to transport around. This also comes with a remote control which is actually a really nice feature. The remote control has an ON/OFF button and can change through the different colors. This solar light has been very essay to use and has held allot of energy. I just used this on my most recent hiking trip and it provided a good amount of light. This light has 7 different lighting moods. I'm thinking about buying 10 more of these lights they are very useful and are great for survival kits. I love this product! This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review. My favorite things about this Solar Lantern - Waterproof - Expandable / Collapsible - Very easy to use - No need to worry about buying batteries - Remote included

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015MU8MOI?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment