Saturday, December 19, 2015

Review of the Snug Baby Monitor

Snug Baby Monitor

I really like that I can keep a constant watch on my baby, sometimes I get so busy and feel bad for stepping away from my baby but with this camera it has made it easier, because I can see what's going on even though i'm in a different area. The set up is pretty easy, I just have the monitor set up with my wifi, I hooked it up to my router and configured it. The app will provide me with alerts on my phone if there is movement / audio. Another plus this camera has night vision! The video is actually pretty clear and I can see exactly whats going on. I downloaded the app on my Samsung device and it works pretty good. I like that I can adjust the sensitivity levels right from my phone. This has provided me with a sense of comfort by seeing whats going on if I'm not around. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XJI2G2K?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment