Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Mini Pull Chopper Food Processor




This is a nice small food processor. This is a smaller food processor, I will attach some pictures in comparison to my hand. I have used this to chop up small pieces for my salads and my salsa. You can control how fine you want your foods chopped by how many times you pull the handle. Pulling the handle on this chopper if very easy, it chops the food quick with out any issues. One complete pull will chop the food 16 times. Also the container is dishwasher safe however the lid is not. I usually just simply wipe down the lid portion with hot water. I really like to use products that don't require a power source and this is great. I actually like how small and portable it is. The blade in this little chopper is very powerful. I really like this product. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.








No comments:

Post a Comment