Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review of the Dental Hygiene Kit

Dental Hygiene Kit



 I love these dental tools. I have always wanted my own dental kit for my personal use and now I have it and I'm very happy. The mirror tool is my favorite. The other tools have been great for removing tartar and plaque. The tools are simple to use. The texture on the tools makes it very easy to hold and keep a good grip. The quality seams to be the same thats found in the dentist office. I prefer to do my own cleanings at home instead of going somewhere and having to fork out more money. The tools are very sharp the first time I used it I did prick my self on accident. It did take me a couple tries to get use to using the tools on my self. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

 includes:
1 Dental Pick
1 Scaling instrument
1 Dental Mouth Mirror

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXBGT22?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


No comments:

Post a Comment