Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bright Outdoors Solar Lantern

Bright Outdoors Solar Lantern


I really like this portable Solar Lantern. This light is nice and compact and just pops up when I need it. It has 3 different lighting modes: Low, High and SOS. When the light is compressed it can just be used and a flash light. I really like that this is powered by the sun. Also another plus this lantern can actually be used to charge my phone. This little lantern provides so many great features. Every time I go hiking / camping I will always be bringing this along with me. This lantern also has a nice little handle on the top so I can hang it up. I have really enjoyed using this lantern it has been great I wouldn't change anything. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

My favorite things about this Solar Lantern
- NO batteries needed only the power from the sun
- Collapsable / expandable
- 3 light modes
- Emergency power bank


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0188DBZOA?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment