Thursday, January 21, 2016

Premium Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set


Premium Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Grinder Set 


I really enjoy this Salt and Pepper Grinder Set. The look is very modern and sleek. I love freshly ground pepper / salt. These fit perfectly in my hands, they also hold a good amount of salt / pepper. These are well made and the glass is very nice and thick. The tops are very easy to unscrew and lock back in place. I really like the stainless steal lids they are very nice. I haven't had any issues with grinding the pepper or salt, it has worked effortlessly. This is the perfect set I love it! I would recommend this set.  This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Stainless-Steel-Pepper-Grinder/dp/B0170T99U0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment