Sunday, January 24, 2016



My new favorite kitchen tool. I always make fresh guacamole and this tool has been nice to use. The knife is nice and sharp and it cuts the avocados nicely with out any issues. I like that it has a cover for the blade, so I can just keep in in my drawer. It also comes with a pitter which grabs onto the avocado pit and makes it fairly easy to pull out. This tool also has a spatula end which makes it easy to remove all of the avocado from the skin. I also use the spatula to mash up the avocado for guacamole. Over all I'm very happy with this tool. Cleaning this tool is very simple, I just rinse it off and thats it. The material seems to be a good quality. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.


<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Gizmo-Avocado-Slicer-Slices/dp/B014WX37M8"></a><br />

No comments:

Post a Comment