Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My new favorite traveling bottles.

 These are great for my normal day use or traveling. I actually have liked using this for my lunches for work. It holds a good amount of condiments for the size and its very convenient. Cleaning this bottle has been pretty simple, I just rinse it out. This will be really good for when I go on short hiking trips also. The cap is very easy to open and close. The material of the bottle is just very comfortable to hold and easy to grip. I like the way the bottle looks as well its very appealing. I'm thinking about buying many more of these, it has been very nice to have. Over all I'm really happy with how well this product works and all the different uses it provides. This product was received either at no or low cost for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment